Saturday, August 16, 2008

Chloe on her slide!

It has been a while since I blogged. I'm sorry to all you bloggers. We have been gone on a few trips back to back, it's nice to be home again. This is a video that I just love. Chloe couldn't get enough of the slide. So here she is in action!

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

She is so adorable...cute video.. and yeah blog more..

lundgrenville said...

So stinken cute...she is a little spitfire with some guts! Thats how we like our little girls. :) Glad you are back to bloggin. Cant wait to hear about the trips.

christy said...

Thanks for the cute video. Grace keeps saying, "Can we go, I want to go down the slippy slide at Grandma's!"

The Okamoto Clan said...

Good to see you back on blogging! Cute video!

jewly said...

How cute! I love this age when they are not affraid of anything.

Brad and Whitney said...

Wow! Did she know what was coming??? That's awesome! We're doing well. Thanks for asking:). And yes, it's crazy how time flies. I can't believe my little brother's married either! So great though! See ya.

Brooke Morgan said...

so cute. I can't believe she would go in the water like that. Amazing.

mom said...

Very FUN! We miss you guys...it's been too long! We'll have to get together and get back to the 'ol gym:)

♥ Natalie said...

how fun!!! i didn't realize until she hit the water that she was sliding into a pool!!!! she's brave; anni won't even go onto the park playset without me sometimes.