Two days after Christmas we traveled up north to find snow with some friends, The Richardson's and the Gardner's. We all had so much fun playing in the snow and then getting warm again.
Looks like fun (but so cold!). I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list!Sarah Mansell
we are basically due the EXACT same day! what is up with us! we are so cool... both having boys, both due the same time... we rock.
Looks like a lot of fun! Snow is a novelty when you live here, isn't it? Your family is so good about making fun memories for your kids.
Looks like a good time!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like fun (but so cold!). I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list!
Sarah Mansell
we are basically due the EXACT same day! what is up with us! we are so cool... both having boys, both due the same time... we rock.
Looks like a lot of fun! Snow is a novelty when you live here, isn't it? Your family is so good about making fun memories for your kids.
Looks like a good time!
Post a Comment