Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Bella!

Bella is our little social butterfly. She loves to talk to everyone and give them a complement like, I Love your necklace or I love those shoes. She can bring a smile to your face when you are having a bad day. Bella is a great big sister. She is a wonderful help around the house with her sister and brother. She makes my life real easy at times, when the little ones need help. We sure LOVE our Bella Mae! Happy Birthday girl!


5 comments:

Captain and First Officer said...

Happy Birthday cute girl!

Brooke Morgan said...

happy birthday bella. we love you...

christy said...

Happy Birthday Bella!! We love you:) Aunt Christy & Gracie

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Bella, you are so much like your mommy. We love you bunches! XOXOXO

Michael and Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Bella! That's so funny, I have gotten a couple of compliments on my necklace from her!