Friday, May 1, 2009

Liam's Annoucment


announcement

7 comments:

Tiffany Matthews said...

That is so cute I am still waiting for ours to com in the mail for Cameron better a month late than never right.

Erin said...

What a cute little guy! Hope you guys are doing well.

jewly said...

That is a very cute announcement.

tyandlinds said...

that is sweet

Courtney Brasher said...

How cute! Did you do the announcement yourselves?
And I know you were asking on where to send a card to and... you really dont have to send one. I can only imagine how busy it can get with three little ones:) The only thing I would like is... If you could honestly tell me the pro's and con's above the cover since you are the first mommy that I feel comfortable asking:)If there are con's I would like to try and improve it:) I hope I am not asking to much. Thanks

Michael and Lindsey said...

Cute announcement! What a sweet boy. Guess what? Michael's brother is getting married next week and guess who's the photographer. Your dad!

Amy said...

Congrats on your new addition, boys are fun.