Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Liam and his first two weeks

Liam has such a wonderful spirit to him. My little man loves to snuggle with me on my chest. He is a great sleeper. He usually will sleep from 8:00 pm to 4:00 or 5:00am. When he is awake is is wide awake with his big eyes taking the world in. Liam will enjoy a song from anyone in the family. Bella will sing to him when I'm making dinner or when Liam just needs someone near.








14 comments:

Courtney Brasher said...

Little Liam is so sweet. I wish I lived closer so that Pierce and I could visit the little guy:) I did send something in the mail for you guys. You should be getting it soon, hope you and Liam will enjoy it:)

*The girls Easter pics are so cute and I love that you were able get bunnies in the photos too!

jewly said...

I love the pictures. He is adorable and what a good sleeper.

Laura said...

Sweet photos. The girls are darling too. You are so lucky to have such a talented dad.

Erin said...

What a cute boy! You are so lucky to have such a good sleeper. Hope that keeps up for you.

Jamie said...

Liam is so handome! And you look so beautiful! I love the pictures! You took all 3 kids to the store? Are you nuts? lol! j/k. I only will take Kamrie to the store. (She's maintained in the cart) Craziness! Pure Craziness! And Bella cut her hair. oh no! Her cut looks easy enough to hide. Be grateful she didn't do the mullet! lol! Love you, miss you, wish I could see you more.

Captain and First Officer said...

What a cute little man! And an added bonus that he sleeps well :)

Kami said...

Awesome Pictures! Congrats Shari! Can't wait to se Liam in person. He is so cute!

Amber in REAL life said...

Adorable!!!

Brooke Morgan said...

He is adoarble. I'm jealous you got your boy. We would love to see you. Come and see us when you come into town. love you!

Courtney said...

Those turned out soooooo good!

Courtney said...

Oh, and I agree with Jamie...you look sooooo beautiful Shari!

Summer said...

cute pics! he looks very comfortable passed out in that chair! you should borrow that from your dad and keep it handy just in case!

Michael and Lindsey said...

What cute pictures! That photography talent sure runs in the family. Can't wait to see more:)

Mortensen Family said...

I LOVE all of these pictures!!! They are just beautiful! Your baby boy is sooo precious!