I heard that life with three is harder than with two. Boy they were right. My two year old is into everything! Makeup is her all time favorite. I was feeding Liam the other day and Chloe comes out looking like she had her makeup done by a two year old! That is exactly what happened. She said over and over," Makeup see... makeup see....." I then told her, "Yes I do see and go find Daddy."
Now with my four year old who wants her hair to be as long as she is, decided it was in her way. So Bella cut the front of her hair because she couldn't see while she was playing outside. I told her that is what a clip is for!
Today I attempted to go to the store with all three of my kids! We just needed a few items so I thought we would be fine. Well...... it went well for what I was doing. I had some help with the seniors at the store and then they told me their life stories. I just really needed to get out of the house. Three kids are defiantly a hand full but they are all worth it! 


Thursday, April 9, 2009
Life with three!
Posted by Johnson at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Amen! And people wonder why my kids are never dressed unless I'm going somewhere. It's called three crazy kids! Three was definitely a big transition for me. I hope all is going well. Let me know if I can do anything for you. Send over the girls to play sometime.
Sounds like fun! I am scared to have a second one let alone a third, but my sister always said it was the hardest because you only have two sets of arms, one mom and one dad, so who holds onto the third one? I also had to laugh about going to the store, but only because you mentioned the old people who like to stop and give you advice or even just critical looks for the way your children are behaving, it would be quite funny if you weren't about to go crazy!! So I know that part of the story, but I wish you luck, I know you will do great!
I know just what you are talking about. By the way Liam is so cute!!! We were there in Queen Creek a couple of weeks ago and we thought about calling or stoping by to see you guys but we were only there for a day and didn't get a chance to. Next time we are there we would love to come by and see you again!
It definitely gets a little crazy at times, but it gets better. I remember being in "survival mode" for at least the first 3 months. By that, I mean just one day at a time...maybe one hour at a time. Just try not to push yourself too soon!
You're a great mom. I know it is overwhelming and I agree with the two sets of hands and two parents. Do your Lamaze breathing (it helps with everything!) close your eyes (but keep one open to watch the kids!) and count to ten (if you can remember how). Grandma Nissle always said "Little kids, little problems-big kids, big problems". Never appreciated that advise until my kids were big! After the kids go to bed take a long hot bath while reading a good book! It helps. You have so many people who love you. XOXOXO
oh dear! Did Chloe get into your makeup after I talked with you on the phone? I guess that topped it all off. You're awesome Sari. I still am amazed that you have already gone to the store a couple times with all three.
good luck. There will be great days and bad days. I still have them and my baby is 1 now. She's the one into everything. And trying to get the other two to shut the bathroom door and flush the toilet is the task at hand. Nothing like finding a baby playing in the toilet or a ton of tp on the floor. But it is worth it.
Post a Comment