Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Liam Jasper Johnson

Our sweet little Boy!





Chloe and Liam

Bella and Liam

Mommy and Liam

Daddy and Liam

We have a new addition to our family! Liam came on march 25, 2009 at 5:05 am, weighing 8lbs 2oz. He is a real joy in our home. The girls just adore him and want to help in every way.
I have to share this story because some of you I know will ask. Rich and I were planning on naming him Brody, but when I was in Labor I felt that his name should be Liam instead. So after he was born I asked Rich what we should name him and we then came up with Liam Jasper Johnson.

22 comments:

Brooke Morgan said...

HE is just adorable. Congrats. I love his name!

Tiffany Matthews said...

He is so cute and big congrats. We where mot liley in the hospital at the same time. I had Cameron on Friday morning.

Brad and Whitney said...

Congratulations Shari!! He's so cute! I love the picture where Rich is holding him--his eyes are wide open. So fun!

Lindsay said...

oh he is precious... and i still love the name you called him.

jewly said...

Congratulations! What a sweet baby boy.

Jamie said...

Welcome to the family Little Liam!!!! (The kids wanted me to add this song:) Shari had a little Liam, little Liam, little Liam, Shari had a little Liam his face was cute as Tans.
We love you, can't wait to see you!

Erin said...

What a sweet baby boy. Hope everyone is adjusting well!

Laura said...

Congratulations on your boy!! You all look great

♥ Natalie said...

Oh my goodness, Shari!!!! He is soooooo precious. How are you feeling, you wonderful Mommy of THREE!?! I am so happy for your cute family. I love all of the pics of each of you with Liam. Simply lovely.

Heather said...

Congrats you guys! He is adorable and so precious. I hope that things are going well.

Brittny said...

congratulations! he is adorable! such a beautiful baby!

Mortensen Family said...

Awww! He is just beautiful! Congratulations!! You will have so much fun with a little boy! I have a gift for you, and would need to get it to you sometime in the near future. =0)

Summer said...

Yep, he's a Johnson! Congrats! He's adorable! I bet the girls are having such a fun time being little mommies to him! I'm glad Rich finally has his boy!

christy said...

Yeah!! I have a new Nephew!!! He is beautiful. Congrats:)

Courtney said...

It was so nice to see you the other day and to meet Liam. He sure is handsome!

Taryn and Sterling said...

He is so darling. Congratulations!

lundgrenville said...

He is so cute!! Got a little man in the house...
Cute! :) We have friends who have a little boy named Liam....so cute!

Judy said...

We are so glad for you two. Congrats on the boy!! I know Richard is so excited. We love you all.
Judy/mom

Karyn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't wait to meet the little guy! And YES, I do want to hear your story :)

Erin Fanello said...

He is so beautiful, and so are you, I only wish I looked that great after labor!! Congratulations, I hope to come by and see you both, let me know when a good time would be:)

Michael and Lindsey said...

What a cutie! Congrats again to you and your family. I hope you're doing well.

Alice said...

He is so adorable! Congrats Mom and Dad! How exciting!