Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Chloe!

Chloe had her birthday party on Sat and it was all Minnie Mouse! She had a lot of fun, and at the end of the day when I was tucking her into bed she said the cutest thing. I asked her, "Did you have fun at your birthday party?" She then said, "Ya.......Blow" I realized that she enjoyed blowing out her candles. What kid doesn't.



I can't believe my little girl is 2! Chloe always brings a sweet spirt into our home. She make us smile with some of the things she says. Chloe loves her mow mow, (cat she sleeps with), Minnie Mouse, playing with her sister, going to both her grandparents homes, and swinging on the swing set. We love you Chloe!



6 comments:

Captain and First Officer said...

Happy Birthday Miss Chloe!

Debbie said...

Marach is official Birthday Month in your home! Happy Birthday Chloe.

Courtney Brasher said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! Your gonna be a big sister soon too!!! :)
I also hope everything is going well with the little guy who I am guessing will be here any day. I would like to send you and the baby a little gift so I was wondering if I could get your address? Do you guys have a name for him yet?

♥ Natalie said...

What a sweet little girl! Happy Birthday, princess!!!

Michael and Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday to Chloe! I hope she had a great day. I have some newborn diapers for you that my baby has already outgrown.

Courtney said...

Such a sweet girl! Happy Birthday Chloe! Good job on the cake Shari!