We had a very busy Spring break filled with swimming and making crafts and of course good food.
how fun. I wish it was warm enough for us to be able to take a dip in the pool. It just snowed yesterday! ha ha. That's what I get for livin in utah :) I also think Chloe's swimsuit is too cute!
We had so much fun with you guys! When is the little guy going to make his appearance? can't wait to meet him!
Your girls are so darn cute. Okay, gotta ask where you got their swim suits...so cute! :)
Did you have your baby?! I can't wait to see pictures!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
how fun. I wish it was warm enough for us to be able to take a dip in the pool. It just snowed yesterday! ha ha. That's what I get for livin in utah :) I also think Chloe's swimsuit is too cute!
We had so much fun with you guys! When is the little guy going to make his appearance? can't wait to meet him!
Your girls are so darn cute. Okay, gotta ask where you got their swim suits...so cute! :)
Did you have your baby?! I can't wait to see pictures!!
Post a Comment