Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rock Star Birthday Party

Bella had a great time at her birthday party. The kids made rock gutars then rocked out to some music while they had their picture taken and were being filmed. There was a pinata and even a Rock star cake that I made. (That was a lot of fun) I think the kids had a blast. Bella said it was the best birthday party she has ever had. That made it all worth it. Happy birthday Bella.








3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm impressed with the cake. GREAT job.

Judy said...

They sure grow up fast. Try and enjoy each moment because before you know it, they will be going away to college.
I love the cake! You are so talented.
I love seeing the pictures and the updates of the family.
You are wonderful.
Judy

Courtney said...

The guitars turned out so cute. Good work! Also the guitar cake is super cute. You are becoming quite the baker. I'm proud of you.