I'm so behind on my blog. Life has just been real busy for me. Here is Liam a month ago for his 3 month pictures. He had his blessing too and it was nice to have family come in and be here for that. So some of the pictures are from that.


Shari and Chloe
Grace, Chloe and Bella
Grandpa Nissle, Chloe, Polka dot, Grace and Bella
Nolan and Rich
Haylee and Bella
Woody and Sheri
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Liam at 3 months!
Posted by Johnson at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
wow they are getting so big.. liam is so cute.. I am coming down at the end of Aug begining of sept and i want you to take some pics of bronwyn.. we had to go to target...
adorable little boy and girls. We miss you guys. Give everyone a hug and kiss from us.
I still can't believe you got more chickens! Well I guess it wasn't you, it was Rich, but still. They are cute and I'm glad that your girls can have so much fun with them. And, of course, Liam is a doll (in a good cute baby boy doll way).
You all look so happy and darling. I miss an love you all. Liam is darling. Sorry we had to miss it. Nolan looks like a director, very artsy, and cute as ever!
That Liam has such a sweet little face! He fits in well with your beautiful family!! Also, it's funny to hear Uncle Steve called Grandpa Nissle! Either way, he's still that fun guy. Gotta love those Nissles.
Post a Comment