

Liam is now 4 months and can roll over, lift his head up real well and give us tons and tons of smiles. His weight at his check up was 14lbs 1.2oz Height is 24 1/4inches
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Liam 4 month
Posted by Johnson at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
14 pounds how cute a normal size baby. I don't know that a normal size baby is. Cameron is what three days younger than Liam and his is over 18 pounds and 27 1/2" long. Your baby Liam is so dang cute. I can't believe how fast they grow up.
These new pictures are priceless!
wow... i can't believe he is four months... but only an inch shorter than Bronwyn.. but then again I have a very long baby... can't wait to get them all to gether.
So super delicious! I hope Grant looks just as yummy for his photoshoot next week. I can't wait!
Holy Cow! He is so dang cute and he looks so big. They grow up way to fast.I wish I could come over and hold him. Did you take his pics?
He is SOOOOO CUTE!
Post a Comment