



The night before school Bella got a hold of my shears and CUT her hair AGAIN!!!! Yes I wasn't happy. Well at least I knew how to fix it the best I could. So she now has a cute little Bob. She was so excited for school to start, I was fixing her hair that morning and she was doing a little dance. Rich and I dropped her off and she never looked back. Rich and I had a hard time letting our first go. We are so proud of her. She goes to a charter school with two of her friends, James and Kynia.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
1st day of School
Posted by Johnson at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Her hair looks cute!! Too bad that it wasn't planned. I'm so glad that she will be able to go to school with them. It saves you form the crazy drive.
I love the hair. I thought you must have given her a new cut for school! Guess you did--just not planned!
Well I would have loved to see it before you fixed it! I really like it now, thought you did it as a new look! It's darling and suits her. Lets hope Chloe doesn't follow in Bella's footsteps and get cut happy too! It's hard letting the first one go, it does get a bit easier with each one.
and it looks like she lost her first tooth! so big!!!
Post a Comment