Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Utah

The girls, Liam and I flew to Salt Lake with my parents and Nolan and Marcy. We meet my grandparents in Park City and stayed there. Park City was a blast and it kept us very busy. Here are a few pictures from the trip.

Our flight to Utah.



Having FUN!









Sparklers!



Alplin slide, Roller Coaster, Rockclibming, Sipline, and Marrygoround.
















Sunday in Salt Lake




Grandpa and Grandma Curtis

Rockchuck

7 comments:

lundgrenville said...

Shari-Your kids are growing up so fast! That little man is a charmer, and those girls-its all about the princesses! Hugs

Captain and First Officer said...

Looks like so much fun--I love Park City. It must have been a nice change from our heat!

Debbie said...

This brings back so many memories. It was just yesterday that your Grandpa Nissle was throwing you guys around on his hands and feet just like your dad is doing. I remember my mom telling me about him doing it to us too and Grandma your Great-Grandma would have a panic attack! Next thing you know it will be Liam doing it to his kids! Love the pictures, especially the one of Chloe above the vent! Very Marilyn.

Brittny said...

very fun! you all look so good! it's always nice to take trips with the fam:)

Michael and Lindsey said...

What a fun trip! It looks like you did a lot and had a blast. Utah looks so green--I love Utah summers.

Brooke Morgan said...

Looks like a ton of fun. I love the pictures...Your kids are adorable!

Brad and Whitney said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Your family is adorable!!