Thursday, September 24, 2009

What we have been upto

Rich~ Is planning on going back to school in Jan for architecture. With construction being so slow he has decided to make a leap and do what he really wants to do, design and build. I truly believe he will do great! If you know him at all you will think the same. I sure love him and I'm so proud of all the wonderful things he accomplishes to help others around him. I love you Rich.:)

Shari~ Well I'm done with my Blood thinners! Yeah! I had to take them all through my pregnancy with Liam and A little bit after. I really thought I wouldn't be able to pull through, but It is amazing how Heavenly Father blesses your life when you have no power to do it. I'm also enjoying Photography. All growing up I never thought I would want to do Photography. My dad made me take classes and I would help him at the studio after school. Now I love to capture each family or individual when I pick up a camera.

Bella~ Loves school! She is learning how to read and write. She also enjoys PE, Music and Art. Her teacher, Mrs Willis has told me she is a great joy to have in her class and Bella is doing very well. On her report card she has all A's! Her after school activities includes Piano and Dance. We are so proud of her and are excited to watch her grow with these new opportunities in her life.

Chloe~ Is POTTY TRAINED! She did fantastic! I had a hard time potty training my oldest because I really didn't know what I was doing and so this time I did some research and followed Dr Phil's potty training plan, with the doll. It worked and I'm so glad it did. She was potty trained in half a day. :) Chloe is also in Preschool and is loving it. Everyday she asks me if she has preschool. We have to show her the calender and count the days until she has preschool.

Liam~ Is probably my most talkative baby. He giggles all the time and loves to just talk! He sleeps through the night and is rolling over and scooting everywhere. I think he will be crawling in a month. I love his little chunks, rolls. My girls never really had that so it is fun for me to just kiss them and squeeze them. He is definitely growing too fast!

Well I hope you are caught up with our family and I will try to post a little more often.

2 comments:

jewly said...

That is awesome that Rich is going back to school to do what he loves. You are really great at photography. Yeah for Chloe being potty trained.

Michael and Lindsey said...

Yay for updates! Your photography is beautiful--you really are very talented. Hope you're having fun in California!