Friday, September 25, 2009

Shari Lynn Photography

Here are a few Family Portraits I have done lately. :)




I just started a Fan Page for my photography on Facebook. Come be my Fan!

I'm also going to Cali on Oct 7 through the 10. If you want your family portraits done on the beach, please schedule now. I only have a limited days and time. If you want my price sheet please leave your email and I can email you my prices, thanks. Hope to see you on the BEACH!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Your pictures look great!! Hope you enjoy CA.
Love,
Judy (mom)

jewly said...

Peggy Sue Wingert is looking for someone to take our family pictures right after Christmas like the 27th or 28th. Can you email her your prices? yespsw@yahoo.com
It is a large group 9 adults and 8 kids.

Courtney Brasher said...

Hey Shari, I don't know if we are still headed to Cali or not but I would still love to get your price list. I'm not sure if I got the first one you were planning on sending. Thanks and I hope to let you know by this week if we are going or not.

Courtney Brasher said...

Forgot to leave my email:)
lnkdup44@yahoo.com