
Well I feel real bad that I'm a month behind but I took this picture of Liam when he was five months. He could roll over very well and talk all the time to us. He has this great smile that just melts your heart. Liam is such a joy to have in our home and we love to watch him grow!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Liam 5 months
Posted by Johnson at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
This is the most beautiful little guy ever! I just want to eat him up. Did you photo shop his eyes? They are soooo blue, but then again our family has blue eyes.
Aww, what a cutie. Hard to believe he's 6 months already!
He's a doll...I just want to squish those chubby cheeks! So handsome!
He really is adorable!
He is so CUTE! Love those eyes!
he is adorable! love the picture!
He is so cute! I love his blue eyes!
Post a Comment