Monday, October 19, 2009

Disneyland

Where is Daddy?
Playing with dad
Having fun
Building Disney wonderful World of Color at California Adventures
This will be a water show at night!
Liam was great!
Watching High School Musical 3 the show
getting tired

meeting Minnie
SWEET
Silvermist and Tinkerbell
They LOVED the girls flowers

Aren't these the cutest ears you have ever seen!?
SUCKERS!

Chloe made a huge mess but she sure loved it
Bella was the one that keeped asking us for a sucker so we finally got some for the whole family.
Goofy
Pluto
Mickey

Minnie


Little Minnie herself
Chloe and I after Matterhorn, it was her first big ride. She said, "Monster scare me"
Tink






Waiting in line to meet the fairies for 45 min. Last time we didn't go because the line was too long and that was all we heard from Bella. So this time we decided to wait in the looooonnnnnngggggg line! We had to go twice because the first day they didn't have Silvermist, Bellas favorite fariy.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Your music is scary! :) I love your pictures. I'm so glad you got to go. I didn't know that silvermist was the name of a fairy. I thought it was just the name of one of your ducks. I love Chloe's minnie costume. So pretty!

Laura said...

I love the photo of the girls in front of the candy corn. Bella cracks me up!! I'm so glad that Chloe was able to see her Minnie

Debbie said...

When were you there? We went Wed and Thurs (14th & 15th?). We got years passes so next time you o let me know.

Alice said...

How fun! Disneyland is always a blast, and it sure looks like the girls LOVED every minute of it!

Haylee Johnson said...

Aw! Those pictures are so stinkin' cute! I love Chloe's face after matterhorn. Those monsters still make me jump, even after riding it repeatedly when we go. I love the girl's flower beanies!
Haylee