Wednesday, February 10, 2010



Liam Is now 10 Months almost 11. He is pulling himself up on anything and everything. I taught Liam a few weeks ago to wave and he now waves with a big SMILE to everyone in the family.

6 comments:

Tiffany Matthews said...

I can't believe how old our boys are getting. Cameron isn't crawling or eating or anything. It is driving me crazy. He goes in on Tuesday to see about getting tubes because he has had 7 ear infections. I hope that after his ear get opened up he will be a new happy kid and will start doing all the stuff normal babies are doing otherwise I think we will be off to PT. Your little one is so dang cute. I love his happy little smile.

Amber in REAL life said...

He is adorable!!!

Captain and First Officer said...

He is toooo cute! It seems like he was just born yesterday.

jewly said...

Very cute pictures. He is adorable.

sassy red said...

Oh, he is soo cute!!

Judy said...

He is so adorable!!! I definately will claim him!!!