great photos!!! I can't beleive how fast she has grown up. BTW I got your Message I will put Chloe in the class.YEAH!! Sorry I didn't make it tonight. I'm getting ready for Disneyland!!!
Beautiful pics of both Bella and Chloe! {Did I ever tell you that we were thinking of naming Elisa Chloe and Anni Bella?! Now THAT would have been funny!!}
Both you and your Dad do such a fantastic job with your photography!!!
And the collage that you put together was stunning!!! Thanks so much for dropping those by - you guys are great!
How I would love to have you do that for me sometime! We will talk!!
7 comments:
She is a "mini Shari". Seriously she is so cute. Both your girls are.
great photos!!! I can't beleive how fast she has grown up. BTW I got your Message I will put Chloe in the class.YEAH!! Sorry I didn't make it tonight. I'm getting ready for Disneyland!!!
These are darling as well. So where are the ones of your belly?
So cute! I bet your dad has fun taking pictures of them...
Cute pictures of both girls!!!
Beautiful pics of both Bella and Chloe! {Did I ever tell you that we were thinking of naming Elisa Chloe and Anni Bella?! Now THAT would have been funny!!}
Both you and your Dad do such a fantastic job with your photography!!!
And the collage that you put together was stunning!!! Thanks so much for dropping those by - you guys are great!
How I would love to have you do that for me sometime! We will talk!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Very cute Shari. Your girls are getting so big and they are both beautiful! I hope your pregnancy is going well!
Post a Comment