Today my Dad took these beautiful pictures of Chloe with their cat Sammy and our dogs, Tobi and Tili. Sorry there are a lot of pictures they just were all too cute.
Those are all so adorable!! I like the ones with the cat esp. Hey I just wanted to let you know we are having cupcakes in the park tomorrow for Noah's birthday, no presents or anything, if you could come and bring anyone you want that would be fun, I only have a few emails so if you want to pass the word on that would be fun, the more the merrier!! Hope to see you!
She is so adorable! I really like the first one and the one of her sitting with the two dogs, plus the one of the dogs kissing. Can't believe your dad got the cat to stay there. They are all cute. Hope to see you all soon. How are you feeling?
You really are sooooo incredibly lucky to have such a great photographer as a dad, and then to have so many great pictures of your family. Chloe is adorable!
13 comments:
Chloe is so adorable!!! She looks so much like Bella did. They are just so cute!
What a cutie! You are so lucky to have your dad to take pictures for you!
She is so adorable. We miss you!
your right they all are so cute!
those are so stinkin' cute! love her!
she is such a cute girl, what fun pictures!
Those are all so adorable!! I like the ones with the cat esp. Hey I just wanted to let you know we are having cupcakes in the park tomorrow for Noah's birthday, no presents or anything, if you could come and bring anyone you want that would be fun, I only have a few emails so if you want to pass the word on that would be fun, the more the merrier!! Hope to see you!
She is so adorable! I really like the first one and the one of her sitting with the two dogs, plus the one of the dogs kissing. Can't believe your dad got the cat to stay there. They are all cute. Hope to see you all soon. How are you feeling?
You really are sooooo incredibly lucky to have such a great photographer as a dad, and then to have so many great pictures of your family. Chloe is adorable!
CUTE pics! I'm going to send my kids over so your dad can take some of mine too!!!
Those pictures are absolutely darling!! Your girls sure like to smile in front of the camera!
You are right... they all are too cute!
Hey, it was great to see you the other day! Your girls are adorable and I'm so glad that Megan and Chloe are getting to be good friends:)
Post a Comment