Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy 25th Anv.

Last Sat. we had a Hawaiian Party with the Johnsons. It was Dave and Judys 25th Anv. There was a great dinner and a wonderful performance to finish off the night.












9 comments:

tyandlinds said...

you guys look like you were having fun!

Debbie said...

Cute. How are you feeling? You look great! Not much longer. Have you deceided on names?

Courtney said...

How fun! That looked like everyone had a great time. And all of your pictures,of course, are super cute.

Andrea M. said...

Must be the dress or something, but you don't even look pregnant! I can't believe how great you look and how little time you have left! Good luck! Looks like it was a fun anniversary - for your in-laws? The girls are so cute in their Hawaiian dresses!

Summer said...

Cute pics! I love the one of the guys dancing! I ran and hid under the dark patio when they called for all the girls! I wasn't up for public humiliation that night.

Lindsay said...

I can't belive how fast your girls are growing... and soon to add a number 3....

christy said...

Our kids are so cute! That night was alot of fun...I was hiding with Summer on the porch, hee hee!

♥ Natalie said...

Looks like it was a fun party! I love your matching outfits!!!! You are always looking beautiful - even pregnant.... lucky! What a darling family you have. Congrats to your In-Law's... FANTASTIC! ;)

Heather said...

That was a fun eveing. I love the one of the guys dancing too. Too bad Summer missed out on the dancing!! : )