Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Isabella & Chloe

7 comments:

Johnson said...

To my Princess, you are what makes my Birthday and life so wonderful. Thank you for making by B-day such a fun and special one. Rock Band has been such a kick, and I am looking forward to dinner with you and the girls. Thanks Momma, you are the greatest.

Courtney said...

I still love those dresses. Good idea to wrap the pink sash around for easter. Very cute pictures!

Tiffany Matthews said...

your girls are so cute. They always look so cute.

Jamie said...

AMAZING! You are doing such a great job on your blog. Check you out `lil' miss talented!
Awe, those pictures are so cute of the girls. Love, your cousin.

The Okamoto Clan said...

Very cute pictures!!! I need to get Ashlyn a dress like that so I can have fun w/different color sashes. I'm glad you guys got your package. We had to get you a little something to say thanks! :)

christy said...

Looks like you guys have been busy lately with the wedding, Rich's b-day, and everything else. The photos are adorable. Still can't believe that you can get Rich to smile that much. Hope to see you guys this weekend!!

Andrea M. said...

Hi Shari!
I found your blog on Whitney's blog. Your family is so cute! I knew you were expecting a while ago- she sure is big now!