Friday night Rich and I and some Friends, Keith and Courtney went to go see the Piano Men with the Phoenix Symphony. It was Amazing! They took us back to the 70's with Elton John and Billy Joel songs. On a screen they showed pictures and quotes of what was going on in the 70's. I have to share with you this one, They showed a picture of a Station Wagon and Rich turned to me and said, "You would have been driving that rather than your Touareg." Thank goodness for technology! Here are some of the songs they played. Your Song, My Life, Philadelphia Freedom, Movin Out, Candle in the Wind, Rocket Man, and The Piano Man. It was a great night.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
The Piano Men
Posted by Johnson at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Glad you got the picture. We must have posted at the same time!
Oh my gosh! I looked at that picture and for a split-second, I thought you were ME. When did we start looking alike?
Post a Comment