Last night Bella and I watched Enchanted while Rich was at a meeting. We had so much fun eating popcorn and giggling. That movie was so cute. If you have never seen the movie then you will have no idea what I'm going to talk about next. Whenever Rich and I would go on a date Bella would always ask, "Where are you going?" Rich would say, "I'm going to go slay a dragon." I would always shake my head and smile at Bella to make sure she knew he was joking. So today I told Bella that mommy and daddy are going on a date. She then said, "Is daddy going to slay a dragon?" Well now that we have seen the movie I really think that is what she thinks Rich does on a date with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is so cute. Ryan wanted me to watch a movie with hime the other night he was watching Curious George and patted for me to sit down next to him. Its fun for the down time that we can spend with our kids.
I LOVE that movie. A little birdy told me that the Easter Bunny is going to download that movie onto our IMovie.
The easter bunny brought the girls Enchanted for Easter and we Love it. I think we have watched it every day since we have had it.
Post a Comment