Happy B-day to Richard, but somehow I think I should get a present for having him. Shari, I spent some time this evening (even though I should be in bed)looking at your family blog. I am so impressed. You are amazing!!! You certainly have the talent. I'm so blessed!!!! What beautiful grandkids you two have given me. (What great pictures your Dad has taken) Love you, mom Johnson
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Rich! Hope you got to do something fun to celebrate. You could always go golfing with Keith. He he he!
Hehehehe.....Old Man!!!
Happy B-day to Richard, but somehow I think I should get a present for having him.
Shari, I spent some time this evening (even though I should be in bed)looking at your family blog. I am so impressed. You are amazing!!! You certainly have the talent. I'm so blessed!!!! What beautiful grandkids you two have given me. (What great pictures your Dad has taken)
Love you,
mom Johnson
Post a Comment