
Bella is 4 today! She is so excited to grow into a mommy. She always askes me, "Mom did you do this when you were young like me?" Bella is always learning new things that keep her Mom and Dad on their toes. We love you Bella and are so glad you are in our family.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Happy Birthday Bella!
Posted by Johnson at 7:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Happy Birhtday Bella!!!! Emily keeps talking about Bella and is frequently named when she talks about her best friends. Hope today is a good one.
Happy Birthday Bella!! Hope you have tons of fun. Love you!
Bella is so adorable! I hope we get to see your cute family in person sometime in the not-too-distant future! Until then, keep posting cute pictures and we can see what we're missing! :)
Shari, We have been trying to find your blog forever. I had seen it before, but couldnt remember the name. Now I will add you as a friend. Thanks
Happy Birthday to Bella! Hope she had a wonderful day turning 4!
Happy Birthday bella. We love you.
Happy Birthday Bella! Cute picture:)
Happy Birthday Bella!! Grace (and all of us) wish you a very, very happy day!!! Make your daddy take you somewhere special!
Happy B-day Bella!! It's Party time Saturday!! I'm looking forward to our luncheon & play tomorrow. Mulan here we come!! 4 years old. Wow, what a cool age!!!
Love ya,
Grandma Johnson
Hey Bella, you're picture is so beautiful! Happy Birthday!
Shari,
Hey! It's Natalie Evans (new to the area & ward) ~ I saw your blog on Nikki's; thought I'd say "hi" and invite you to view our blog. Our blog is private, so email me at lafamilia5@gmail.com and I will send you an invte! Our blog address is ilovemyfamily.blogspot.com .
Happy Birthday to Bella! What a doll. Hope she had a great birthday!
Sorry - our blog address is ilovemyfamily5.blogspot.com . (I left out the 5)
Post a Comment