WOW! That's awesome! I am so excited for the movie to come out (but you already knew that)! In the book she asks him about his age while they're driving in the car on their way back from Port Angeles. They showed them in the forest here, so I wonder if they're not covering that part of the book. Hmmm...... Also, the Cullens house looks really modern compared to the house described in the book. I can't wait to see it!
2 comments:
WOW! That's awesome! I am so excited for the movie to come out (but you already knew that)! In the book she asks him about his age while they're driving in the car on their way back from Port Angeles. They showed them in the forest here, so I wonder if they're not covering that part of the book. Hmmm...... Also, the Cullens house looks really modern compared to the house described in the book. I can't wait to see it!
This one definitely looks a lot more like the movie now. Way to keep us posted!
Post a Comment