



We had a blast Saterday night at our Rock Band party. There were two Rock Bands Battling it out. We even dressed up like 80's or 90's Rock.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Rock Band!
Posted by Johnson at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




We had a blast Saterday night at our Rock Band party. There were two Rock Bands Battling it out. We even dressed up like 80's or 90's Rock.
Posted by Johnson at 8:38 PM
6 comments:
Looks like fun!!!
thanks for rocking out with us and for all the help! we'll have to do it again soon!
I'm seriously laughing so hard right now... you two are crazy! It amazes me that you know so many other crazy people. Rock Band Rules!!! Nice hair Rich! Love you both:)
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a riot! You guys are so funny! That looks like such a fun night! Oh I miss home! Cant wait to come visit! Im glad to keep in touch with you all though! I surely love yoU!
that is awesome!! love the outfit! how fun!!
Ok, Shari you look great in that outfit, soooo that scares me a little!!! Just joking!!! I know you had a blast. I enjoyed listening to you play the night I was over. I love the church, always making us step out of our comfort zones, and rising to the occassion. How Fun!! Richard your hair, well, what can I say????
Love ya,
Mom (Judy)
Post a Comment