Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Shrek Juice




Almost everyday Bella asks me for Shrek Juice. Chloe even loves to drink it.
1/2 blender of OJ
1/2 blender of Baby Spinach
1 banana
1 berry yogurt
Flax seed (optional)
ice
Thanks Aunt Christy for the recipe.

5 comments:

christy said...

Just thought you might note that it's Shrek Juice, as in the big green ugly Ogre!! We love you anyway! It's always nice to get the kids to drink healthy stuff, especially when they don't even know it!

The Okamoto Clan said...

Wow, I can't say that looks appealing but I may just have to try that out if curiousity. Looks like your kids love it, so must be a good sign! I'll let you know how it goes...

Heather said...

Quoting the elephant on Tarzan..."look's kind of questionable to me." Ha! I think that I will actually have to try this. The ingredients make it sound like it could be good.

Erin said...

I just got some baby spinach at the store today. I think that we will try it!

Nikki said...

Thanks for the recipe. I've been making it for my kids and they love it. Only we call it froggy juice because they don't know who Shrek is. Also, thanks so much for lunch and letting us stay so long on Monday. We had a good time.