




Last night we went to the Dbacks vs. the Dodgers game. It was the girls first game ever and they did great. Bella danced and had a lot of fun with the stomping and clapping. Chloe was loving the clapping and sitting on daddy's lap. She was so excited just to be out and about.We now know that Baseball and Dancing are the same game ha ha ha. And Rich was thrilled that we went to a boy activity. It was a wonderful night.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Go Diamond Backs!
Posted by Johnson at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Hi Shari! It's Danielle. I can't believe how big your girls have grown in the past year. You look fabulous as well.
Yeah! Go "Boy" activities!!! Congratulations Richard!
Looks like you have been busy having FUN!!! We miss you!
Looks like fun! I'm not a big baseball fan but the games are always pretty entertaining.
how fun! i am sure I would never be so lucky as to have my family go to a "girl" activity with me! My boys love those D-backs games, and I don't mind going with them every once in a while. your girlies are too cute!!
Great pictures Shari! We are going in a couple of weeks. I'm glad to see that Chloe did so well. I'm still debating whether to take Nash or not.
Post a Comment