Friday, April 11, 2008

Twilight Trailer!

I'm so excided for this movie! It comes out in Dec. I can't wait!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait for this to come out. Do you know when yet?

Anonymous said...

AHHH!! lol i am so excited to see this.

Erin said...

I wonder what it will be rated? If they go by the book, maybe PG-13? But who knows with Hollywood.

Jamie said...

Are you sure that you got the right trailer? I don't know if I would like that one....

Michael and Lindsey said...

I'm glad to see you were able to get the video posted. I wasn't sure I did a very good job of explaining it. We missed you yesterday. Are you sick?

Mortensen Family said...

this is my favorite! I read each book aloud to my hubby, and he seriously asks me every day- when is #4 going to come out?!? I think he is more into them than I am! How funny. oh- and yes- I can totally teach you to make bows. They were quite simple.

Courtney said...

I agree with Jamie. I don't really care for the trailer either. Don't get me wrong, it is so fun to watch, but it doesn't look like the story. I think they're trying tho mix up the clips so much that we're all confused. They know how many of us are waiting for this and they want to trick us! Maybe they'll come out with another one later. If you go to stepheniemeyer.com there's some links to different behind the scenes stuff that's really fun to watch too.