So cute. I love the one outside where she is standing. Her hair is getting long. And that tutu is 2 cute! I love it.
So cute! I need a girl:)
Cute pics, Shari. Is your dad the one that takes all the portraits? By the way I just made my blog private and don't have your e-mail address, so I haven't had the chance to invite you. Hopefully we can get in touch sometime this week.
what a darling little princess! love the pink frilly tu-tu! how fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute. I love the one outside where she is standing. Her hair is getting long. And that tutu is 2 cute! I love it.
So cute! I need a girl:)
Cute pics, Shari. Is your dad the one that takes all the portraits? By the way I just made my blog private and don't have your e-mail address, so I haven't had the chance to invite you. Hopefully we can get in touch sometime this week.
what a darling little princess! love the pink frilly tu-tu! how fun!
Post a Comment