Monday, April 7, 2008

A Perfect Spring Day!

Today we had a perfect spring day! We went to the Marriott hotel at Desert Ridge and played all day in the sun. They have a lazy river,a slide and a water fall. The girls and I had a blast. Bella has been talking about this trip for a year now. It was her favorite last year and she kept reminding us of that.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I AM SO JELOUS! WISH WE WERE THERE! Looks like you had a ton of fun. ~Oh to be outside without a jacket *Sigh*.......

Courtney said...

Looks like you had a blast! How fun! I'm glad you all got to go. You took so many adorable pictures! I still can't believe how Chloe is getting bigger. It just seems like she's supposed to be a little baby still.

felicia said...

What a fun day! We need to get together! Gym?

Amber in REAL life said...

Ohhh! We have beautiful sunshine here in CA, but we don't have a Marriott with a lazy river anywhere that close! Looks like you guys had fun ...