
So today I was off to the gym and I checked in my purse and I couldn't find my wallet! I was trying to remember the last place I saw it and then I realized it was at the baseball game. Oh great! I tracked down lost and found and told them about my missing wallet. I missed the gym and spent all morning worrying about it. Then I was cleaning up the front room and I saw that Bella put her stuffed animals and MY WALLET under the table. Well at lest I found it. Bella and I have been playing a lot of hide and seek lately so I think she just forgot to find my wallet.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Hide and Seek
Posted by Johnson at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Glad you found it. I hate losing important things. Jeremy once buried my car keys at the bottom of the toy box. Let me tell you how fun that was!
Don't you love the things kids do somtimes. Glad that you found it!!
Post a Comment