Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bella and Chloe

Chloe can now stand on her own.When she gets up she looks around to see if any of us are watching, then we all clap and she giggles as we encourage her on. We can't wait until she can walk. She's getting bigger each day.
The other day Bella asked me how to spell mom. I showed her and then sounded each letter out so she knew how to spell it on her own. Well a few days later she brought me this paper and said, "Mom this is for you. It is your name." I was so proud of her. She is learning so fast and is doing great in her preschool.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are just too precious! You both must be brimming with pride over their desire to learn. Keep up the good parenting! LUVS!

christy said...

Way to go girls!!

Mortensen Family said...

how fun! Don't you love watching your kids grow and learn new things? I sure do! I love how she wrote your name, that is so cute!
do you still live in mesa? if so, where about?

jewly said...

Be careful what you wish for. It gets harder when the second one can walk. Usually Saige runs one way and Savannah runs the other. Although they play a lot better now that Savannah can up.

Heather said...

So cute how Bella wrote your name. Chloe is getting so big too! Cute girls.