

Our Family has a favorite fish. It's a Calico goldfish and we named him Speckle Jeckle because of his white and gold eye. Well he got sick and the other fish in our tank started picking on him so I took him out. Bella saw him in a glass cup and asked me, "Mom why is Speckle Jeckle in time out." It was so cute I had to laugh. I simply told her that the other fish were being mean so mommy is saving him. She then said, "Oh" He later died.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Speckle Jeckle
Posted by Johnson at 12:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
aww, I am so sorry to hear about speckle jeckle! Those mean other fishies! But hey I was dropping in to let you know how much I ABSOLUTLY LOVE my hair! I get compliments on it all the time! I seriously LOVE it! Thank you so much! You are fabulous!
That is sad about Apeckle Jackle But I am glad to see that you still have some fish!
Post a Comment