Oh My Gosh I love your mother in law. How funny is that she is in my stake and is the stak YW sec. and i am our wards yw sec. so I get to work with her a lot. She is such a great strong lady. She is such a great example. I am going to girls camp with her this summer. What a small world and who you find you know someone through someone else is so funny. I hope you had a good mothers day.
1 comments:
Oh My Gosh I love your mother in law. How funny is that she is in my stake and is the stak YW sec. and i am our wards yw sec. so I get to work with her a lot. She is such a great strong lady. She is such a great example. I am going to girls camp with her this summer. What a small world and who you find you know someone through someone else is so funny. I hope you had a good mothers day.
Post a Comment