Love the pic of Rich and Bella. Hope you get a large one made for your home, you can see how much they love eachother! Maybe we can get together at Havasu with the family with the boats and jetski. do both you and dad have one? Love you guys, Auntie Debbie Hey, will you e-mail me the pic of Rich and Bella? Thanks
Wow I always knew Richie loved kisses, but how did you manage that one? I'm glad you are having fun. Maybe we can get our boat ready and come too. Love ya, Judy
8 comments:
Now that takes talent the kissing while knee boarding. Looks like you are all having a lot of fun and staying cool. Who's boat?
Fun! Does Chloe seriously knee board with Rich?!
Sorry, that was Natalie Evans...
I'm jealous! Once or twice a week? That's awesome. Who has a boat? We miss you guys! Come visit us soon.
love the kissing one. You guys are so perfect together.
That looks so good right now! If we were closer or gas was cheaper...we'd be right over!
Love the pic of Rich and Bella. Hope you get a large one made for your home, you can see how much they love eachother! Maybe we can get together at Havasu with the family with the boats and jetski. do both you and dad have one? Love you guys, Auntie Debbie Hey, will you e-mail me the pic of Rich and Bella? Thanks
Wow I always knew Richie loved kisses, but how did you manage that one? I'm glad you are having fun. Maybe we can get our boat ready and come too.
Love ya,
Judy
Post a Comment