
We took this picture Fathers Day Morning. It was great having the whole family together. It was a wonderful day. Dad & Mom, Rich, Shari, Bella, Chloe Johnson, Hartman & Kaylee Nissle, Nolan & Marcy Nissle.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Nissle Family Picture
Posted by Johnson at 2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
It's amazing how fast family grows! What a beautiful picture:)
That picture is beautiful! Look how dark Marcy is! It's almost like she's italian or something> :-) I love that building in the background. Where is that place?
Awww ... what a pretty family! I have to say that Bella is just getting more beautiful every day. This might be my favorite picture of her.
Very beautiful picture! WOW!
It so fun to see how much your brothers have grown up. I can't believe that they are both married now. Do they live in the valley still?
It is so good to see the whole family together! You guys look all look so good! i wonder how long it will be before i can see all of you again : ) soon i hope!
Post a Comment