Thursday, June 26, 2008

I have been Tagged

OK I was tagged a long time ago so sorry Jamie for now getting to it.
3 Joys
Spending time with my family.
Listening to my girls play and giggle.
Going Knee boarding and Wake boarding.

3 Goals
Keep my girls entertained this Summer.
Finish visit Teaching.
Jump the wake on my Wake board.

3 Random Facts about myself
I love to read in bed at night when everyone has gone to bed.
I have to listen to music when I clean my house. (It keeps me motivated)
I can do 12 360's in a row on my Knee board.

Now I tag Courtney, Brooke, Tiffany, and Felica

1 comments:

Michael and Lindsey said...

I'm the same way with music and cleaning! I feel like music is the only way to make it somewhat enjoyable. Let me know if you read any good books. I need some suggestions.