i just have to say that i think Bella looks just like a little mini Shari.Too Cute!!! I dont know if you agree since some people say pierce looks just like me (when i think he looks exactly like a clone of Chris). But i love it!!! I also think i see a little bit of Nolan in Chloe but then again i could be wrong :)Seeing a young Shari in Bella brings back good memories of us as kids.So fun and good times!!!
Oh my gosh! I had to do a double take of the picture of Bella. I thought it was you Shari. Wasn't it just yesterday you were that age? Your family is darling. Count your blessings every day. Wonderful husband and wonderful kids, of course a wonderful wife also! Love you guys. Auntie Debbie XOXOXO
Shari, look how great you look out there on that Wakeboard!! I LOVE going to the lake - that is one of the best things about Arizona! Glad you guys are all having a blast in this heat! ~ Natalie
8 comments:
That looks like you had a ton of fun. Wish we lived closer. The Kids would have so much fun playing together. your kids are adorable.
Fun Times! I love going to the lake.
i just have to say that i think Bella looks just like a little mini Shari.Too Cute!!! I dont know if you agree since some people say pierce looks just like me (when i think he looks exactly like a clone of Chris). But i love it!!! I also think i see a little bit of Nolan in Chloe but then again i could be wrong :)Seeing a young Shari in Bella brings back good memories of us as kids.So fun and good times!!!
Your girls are so cute, and Bella looks just like you! Looks like you guys had a great time at the lake.
Your little swimmers are just getting cuter, and I agree that Miss Bella looks just like her mom. :)
Wow!! Totally impressed with your wake board abilities!! Didn't know you still had it in you Rich! Looks like fun:)
Oh my gosh! I had to do a double take of the picture of Bella. I thought it was you Shari. Wasn't it just yesterday you were that age? Your family is darling. Count your blessings every day. Wonderful husband and wonderful kids, of course a wonderful wife also! Love you guys.
Auntie Debbie
XOXOXO
Shari, look how great you look out there on that Wakeboard!! I LOVE going to the lake - that is one of the best things about Arizona! Glad you guys are all having a blast in this heat! ~ Natalie
Post a Comment