Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

For 4th of July we had my brother Nolan and his wife Marcy over for a BBQ. The food was great!We also had a blast popping the poppers and playing in the back yard. At night we thought there was going to be no Fire works because of the weather so we put the girls to bed. Bella was so upset. Around 9:00 pm Nolan called to tell us that the Fire Works are going off so we got Bella out of bed and took her to the front yard were we had a perfect view of them. Our 4th of July was wonderful!




6 comments:

jewly said...

Cool pictures at the lake. I love the lake and wakeboarding, but we don't live near a lake so we didn't go this summer. Fun 4th pictures. I am glad Bella got to see some fireworks.

Anonymous said...

I love that top picture of Bella and the last one of the two of them. They just keep getting more and more beautiful.

Brooke Morgan said...

the girls look adorable.

sheriloraine said...

Ok, let me just tell you how much I miss you guys! You have the cutest blog and you guys seem to have so much fun! The girls are growing up and super adorable! I love love love that you have a blog that I get to look at while I am away! Im coming back in two weeks or so for Davys thing! I will just be here a couple days! But SHARI! I will blog about it later in super details but the Stadium of Fire was soooooo much fun! I have lots and lots of pictures! You will die laughing at some of them! I need to learn how to do a slide show! You showed me but I forgot! Maybe I can figure it out again! I noticed on the slides on yours you can like click to make your own! I will have to give it a shot! But anyways it is soooo good to hear from you! I love you all and miss you bunches!!!!! OH! Ps... I dont know if it will work out time wise and what not... but I need to have my hair dyed again and a PM shine... or maybe just a PM shine? Idk how that workds... I just have about six weeks of roots that need to be covered.... Maybe we can make that happen? Im thinking just strait 6RR for the color and if we do the Shine same thing maybe with a little of the red violet? Idk we will talk! But hey I love you! you are the best! See ya soon!

felicia said...

fun lake pics and i love the picture of the girls in their house...so fun! we love you guys:)

christy said...

SO FUN!! I love the pictures... Sometimes I get sad that we are not closer so that the kids could spend more time together. Thanks for keeping us in the loop though. Gracie loves to look at the pictures of Bella. She is so excited to go to the lake with Bella next weekend!