Monday, July 21, 2008

Temple Blessings!




Last Thursday the Johnson family went to the Mesa Temple together. Rich and his Dad were able to do the Initiatory and Endowment for Davy. It was a wonderful experience to go and do work for someone you know. I'm so grateful for all the Temples around the world. I really understand now, the meaning of this marvelous work. It is such a blessing for all of us to have. We know and felt that Davy was very excited for this to happen. He was a loving young man who was not able to stay on this earth long, but we know that he is somewhere great.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

That is so wonderful. I'm glad that you were all able to share in that experience.

Debbie said...

Brought tears to my eyes, very close to home. I'm happy for you and know your brother is grateful. Rich, thanks for sharing with me at Christmas. Things are going very well, but it is day to day. So hard for everyone involved.
I love you,
XOXOXO

lundgrenville said...

What a great kid he was! And what a memorable moment for each of you to experience the blessings that come from Eternal families. We hope to do the same for our brother we lost 3 years ago. We love you both!! Saul said we need to get together...

Saul & Tonya

Ps. We have a blog now too!!
www.lundgrenville.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

Temples are great.. all is well..