Monday, July 14, 2008

Tumbling


It is a hot Summer in Az and our AC broke Saturday night. Rich bought a little wall AC unit and put it in our room so we can all sleep and stay in this room until it is fixed. So today is Monday and the girls and I are trying to find ideas to keep us busy for most of the day while they are fixing it. So the girls are tumbling and having so much fun. Here is the video of them showing all their talent.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

HELLO MOTHER!
LOL that is so cute. Sorry about yoru AC. Dang. Guess you'll have to come to Idaho tonight! I miss you and I really wish you were coming to jodie's wedding this week. We've been having so much fun at Grandma and Grandpa's in the creek.

Brittny said...

your kids are sooo cute! i love it! looks like you are loving your role as a mother, i can't wait:)...i was also looking at your wakeboarding pictures and i miss going out with you guys(when we were little of course)...i added your family to my link list! i hope that's okay...hope to keep in touch

Lindsay said...

Oh my has bella grown... she is still as adorable as ever.. and the last time I saw chloe is when you did my hair for my wedding.. i don't think she was even sitting up at that time.. what a great mommy you are.

love you ..miss you.

Michael and Lindsey said...

Michael told me about your AC! You should have taken him up on his offer to stay at our house. I hope everything is fixed now and you're feeling more comfortable.