Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Monday, July 7, 2008
What's your memory of me?
Posted by Johnson at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I have tons of memories with you.. one of my favorites was when I first met you and Cortney and you came over to Jarom's house to talk about her skeezy date with Dale... and the fun time we had playing minute golf for your bachelorette party.. and well i could just keep going... You are just a great friend I Hope to have for life..
Love
Lindsay
I remember when we joined forces in highschool and asked two guys to the Sadie Hawkins dance. You barely knew your date. I had just started driving and nearly killed us on our way to Rain Forrest Cafe for dinner. Our dates ignored us during the whole dance, especially mine, and then your mom wouldn't let you come to my house after to have our after the dance activity so I was stuck with two guys who just talked about stupid boy stuff and then I took them home, and was glad to have them gone! That was our first adventure together, not knowing that we would have many, many more a few years later!
P.S. Hey Lindsay! I remember that too! Didn't we go to a country dance that night?
You couldn't have been much older than four or five, and you were spending the night at our house. We were saying family prayers, and I said "Please bless no harm will come to us". After we were finished you looked up with those big blue eyes and asked "Who's "No Harm" and why do we want him to come to us?" You were so sweet and innocent. Still one of my favorite stories of all time!
I love you,
Auntie Debbie
XOXOXO
I remember how we used to sign to each other all the time in high school and it drove people crazy, especially Ammon!
We have so many memories growing up together, but one of the more recent ones is when we were both early married and you and rich came to stay at our house. It was so fun. You guys slept on our uncomfortable futon. But we had so much fun staying up talking. You guys need to come stay with us again soon. We also did this at your house too. It was fun then too. We just love you and Rich and wished we lived closer.
One memory that stands out is from the Nissle Hawaii trip we went on and how you were so willing to help me with my hair for my engagement pics! That was so nice of you! Since then, I'd have to say our "rockband" night also stands out!!!
Shari, I have a lot of good memories of you! I remember how we thought it was so cool that our middle names rhymed! We would say, "Shari Lynn and Kaci Brynn," and then we would laugh:) We were always laughing weren't we?!! It didn't take much to get us to laugh! And I loved that I wasn't the only one who didn't get people's jokes. We would laugh with everyone else and then turn to each other and whisper, "I don't get it, do you?" We had some fun times:) I miss hanging out with you! It has been forever! Love ya, Kaci Brynn
Post a Comment