
Wednesday was Bellas first day of preschool. She has the same teacher as last year so she knew what to expect. She has a few more friends that come now and she tells us all about them. Bella always has a willing to learn and make new Friends.
Friday, September 5, 2008
1st Day Of School
Posted by Johnson at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
How fun! I love preschool. It is fun to hear about what they do and new friends.
So-did you shed many tears. Its always mixed feelings, when your first one heads off to school. She is so darling & Im sure she loved every minute of it :)
she is so adorable... I bet she loves school she has always been smart..
How fun! she is such a cutie!
Hey- I saw your dad pushing your mom in a wheelchair w/a cast! what happened? Is she ok? They were outside of the store I was in, otherwise I would've said hello. Not sure if they would remember me or not. =0)
Hope all is well with you guys! Talk to you soon! -Fawn-
Post a Comment