Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Chloe @ 18 Months

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow she is getting so big and is sooo... pretty!

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

Oh my goodness, Shari Nissle!!!! This is your long lost roommate from King Henry 310 Jaime Keller. I can not believe I came across your blog thats too crazy. I was looking at a friend of my husbands blog and saw your name and thought no way it can't be the same Shari I know so I clicked on it and to my surprise it was really you. YEAH!!! How fun. You're family is adorable. Congratulations on being pregnant too thats awesome. Please visit my blog and say hello.

Brooke Morgan said...

She is adorable. We miss you.

Jamie said...

Jamie Where Are You?
Thanks, you got me all excited for no apparant reason!!!! But wait..... there is a reason! I think your friend Jaime found you through my blog. NO KIDDING! She is married to Sally's friend Dave!!! Go to my blog, click on Celeste Beck-Adams, then click on Shmave and James, and there you go! Small world eh? I think they live in my hometown. Jaime's mother-in-law used to be my boss at Food Plaza AND I took her brother-in-law to a dance. Crazy, Small world!!!

Jamie said...

never mind..... maybe she found you through Sally's blog!
http://theadamsfamily2.blogspot.com/

jewly said...

I love the pictures. She is so cute. Sounds like her and Savannah would get along great.

Debbie said...

She is soooo darling. Can't wait to see the next one. Miss you guys.
XOXOXO

Michael and Lindsey said...

Wow, 18 months old already! How's nursery going?

Courtney Brasher said...

Chloe is so beautiful! I love these pics of her. What a sweet little girl!!!!