Today we were out and we saw this pond at a plant nursery. So Bella started singing this speckle frog song that she learned from preschool when she fond the pond. I had to share it.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today we were out and we saw this pond at a plant nursery. So Bella started singing this speckle frog song that she learned from preschool when she fond the pond. I had to share it.
Posted by Johnson at 1:55 PM
5 comments:
I love that song! Its funny I just recorded Taylor singing that same song.:) Well, congrats. A third baby...how exciting! Sorry you have to give yourself shots. You are one tough girl!!
She is too cute. Don't you just love all the songs they learn from school then come home singing them.
I love this age.
That was adorable.
Bella is so cute
Love her grandma,
Judy
ahaha!! That was adorable!! I LOVED it.
That reminds me of church when we were at Faith's blessing. She was eating gold fish and singing the song about fishies and then a shark coming along and eating them.
She is so cute
that is super cute! (we have matching blog backgrounds :))
Post a Comment