Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall pictures


Have your children's portrait done for Fall or Halloween. A session is $50 and you get to keep the disk.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Good Job! Where are you taking pictures? Can not believe just how much Bella looks like you when you were her age.

Brooke Morgan said...

Cute kids. We have the same costumes this year at our house. You did a great job. We are so excited to see you guys!

felicia said...

darling pics shari! looks like bella found her ariel costume! i can't wait for you to take our pics....i hope you're still up for it:) have fun at disneyland-we'll have to get together when we get back.

Courtney Brasher said...

So I guess photography runs in the family :). These pics are way good! I wish we lived closer so that I could have you take some pics of Pierce.

Judy said...

Shari,
The girls look so cute. Really good job.
love ya,
Judy